Maharashtra HSC Pass Percentage 2019: Mah 12th Toppers List, Merit List, Marks Sheet: Maharashtra is on one of the largest states in India which has a population around 11.4 crores approximately and each year after clearing their SSC (Secondary School Certificate), they go for the admissions or continue their educational courses for HSC which means Class 12th, they will be given multiple streams to choose from like Arts, Science and Commerce etc, based on certain factors students can go ahead with a good filed. Later examinations are held for the same and the conducting board which is ‘Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education’ situated in Pune will release the final results for the students for all fields/streams and along with more details may also be released.
The detail may include overall pass percentages etc, according to an article published/updated in ‘Livemint’, on 8th June 2018 last year, it was stated the last time the candidates who were appeared for the examinations were 14,16,986 and out of which 12, 52,817 has passed the Maharashtra Board Class 12 exams, when the same numbers are converted to the percentages, the overall passing percentage of the students in state was 88.41%, when compared to the 2017 percentage, there was a slight decrease, as it was at 89.50% in 2017. The division named ‘Konkan’ has secured the highest pass percentage which was 94.85% which was followed by Pune district or division 89.58%, and the division which as got the lowest percentage was ‘Nashik’ 86.13%. This year’s information may also be updated once made available by the board officials.
Quick Information About Maharashtra HSC Examinations & Results
- Name of the Authority or Board Conducting Exams: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)
- Category: State-level HSC (Class 12)
- Name of the Exam: Maharashtra HSC Board Exams 2019
- Expected date for Mah HSC Result 2019: Maybe released in May/June, 2019
- Last Year’s Pass percentage: 88.41% (overall, including all streams)
- Official Portal to check results online: mahresult.nic.in
When it’s about Maharashtra state, then the capital of the state Mumbai, how it can be left? the capital city has recorded a percentage of 87.44 which is also slightly lesser then 88.21% of 2017. When we discuss about the toppers, last year, according to the report of ‘IndiaToday’ article dated 30th May, a student named ‘Amol’ has topped in the Maharashtra HSC Exams scoring 642 out of 650, another candidate named ‘Amit’ got second place, the third rank was shared between three candidates, although 5,486 students have topped with more than 90% of the marks. Want to get more latest updates? then don’t forget to bookmark us and follow us on Facebook to get more and make sure to share this website with your friends also and valuable comments are always appreciated, leave your comments in comments section.
Process To Check Maharashtra HSC Pass Percentage 2019 & Toppers List
- When the officials release the result, they may release the toppers list and qualifying percentage too
- That may be made available in some media sources as well as we too may update the same here
- If the toppers or merit list is available in PDF format, you can download the PDF reader application or software in your computer or mobiles etc
- Open the file and check the name simply and if the data is in text format you can search/find the name
- Press CTRL+F in PDF to find, may not work with image data